mardi 3 novembre 2009

Be kind rewind!



My dear English-speaking readers!
How is it going?

I know that I let you down and did not communicate that often in English. Sorry about that, but you know, after a full day in Vegas, surrounded by Americans, I felt the need to come back to something classy, intellectual and beautiful: FRENCH!

So let me sum this month in Vegas up (at least as far as poker is concerned).

Amis Francophones, ne m'en voulez pas, je ne fais que résumer ce qu'il s'est passé en enjolivant les bons passages et en minimisant mes erreurs pour la partie négative. Rendez-vous demain pour l'analyse détaillée des gains et pertes en cash game et tournois.

1st stage: Costly lessons
For the first 5 days or so I played like a tourist, clearly worried about the money he/she might lose... Which is actually the best way to lose your money. It took me 4 days and almost $500 to understand this first lesson: Don't be scared young Padawan!

2nd stage: The rise of Sebastion Benedard
This is my favorite part of the movie: just like when Daniel San kicks the shit out of the bad guy in "The Karate Kid".
I made something like $1500 in the next 10 days. I think that I had a lot of good cards and started to play much better than during the first days.

Why "Sebastion Benedard"? Well I guess that when I spell my name, that's what the Americans understand...

After this extremely positive period, I decided to play higher stakes...

3rd stage: Something rotten
... and that was a mistake. I played really bad at a $340 tournament and started to question my outstandig poker abilities for a week or so. I lost nearly $800 during that period and suffered a lot of bad beats...

4th stage: Just cruising
During the next 10 days, there was no clear trend and I happened to lose the money that I had gained the day before.

5th stage: Last night: Final Stand
And then came the final night, when I decided to break one of the rules (once again): I PLAYED DRUNK.
And it worked: I made $400 dollars during the last night and brought the Sebshare above €11!
I know, I am awesome.

Conclusion:
All in all, I won nearly $800. That's not bad, is it?
And now the time has come to pay my investors back and I am more than happy to give them a 11% ROI. Where could you find such easy money. I told you that you should have given more to me, but nobody listens to the Sebinator.

Sincerely yours:
El Tigre de Oro

PS: I will be in London for a week or so by the end of the month.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire