mercredi 2 septembre 2009

Bankroll: How is it going to work?


Let's be serious for a few seconds and see how this bankroll thing is going to work. I prefer to warn you that you should not expect to get rich through this operation. If I can give you a 1% return on investment I will be the happiest man in Vegas.
So please have a look at the following rules, because once the money is in, you won't see it until end of october.
  • The poker bankroll will ONLY BE USED for playing poker. It sounds logic, but I prefer make it clear. All the other costs (transports, hotels, food, drinks...) will be paid with another budget.
  • The total bankroll will be €5,000. My objective is to get €2,500 from external investment (basically you) and I will pay for the rest. If at the end of september, I have not been able to collect €2,500, I will then have to invest more from my own money and I will realise that my friends don't trust me.
  • Every inestor will have a share of the bankroll (for €50, you have 1% of the bankroll). As of October 1st, (1st day in Vegas) a share will be worth €10. Therefore with €50,you will have 5 shares).
  • When I am back from Vegas, the bankroll final amount, will give us the final value of the share. 2 options:
- The final bankroll is lower than the initial: You get your number of shares x the value of the share (ie. if the final bankroll is worth €4,000, the share is then worth €8, so I you had invested €50, you get €40 back).
- The final bankroll is higer than the initial: In this case, I take 10% of the profits, then you get back your shares x the value of the share (ie. if the final bankroll is worth €10,000, that is a €5,000 profit, then I get 10% : €500. The share value is then 19, which means that for a €50 investment, you get 95 back).
  • You cannot claim your money halfway through.
  • Minimum investment is €10
  • Maximum investment is €100 per person, or €150 per household.
  • What kind of poker? I will essentially play Texas Hold Em, either cash games (2/4 or 4/8 if I am feeling very strong or rich) and a few tournaments with $20 to $100 buy-ins
  • I will do do everything I can not to play drunk.
  • You can give me the money, either by cash, check or wire. Please contact me for the details.

This is a draft of the bankroll process. Do not hesitate to come back to me if yo have any suggestion. I still need to work on all the exchange stuff (for those who paid me in £, I have applied a 1.1/1 exchange rate with the euro).

If it is not clear enough, well you know how to reach me!



El Tigre de Oro

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire