mardi 22 septembre 2009

D-10: Practice and training (entraînement et... entraînement)

Hi everyone, salut tout le monde (résumé en français à la fin).

10 days left before flying to Vegas and thanks to the Great Rafael Salazar, more than 50% of the bankroll objective has been completed. There are still some people, who should invest, so I feel quite confident about reaching something like €2,000. Not bad huh?
People have already given me more than €1,000 and for most of them they don't how I play. I guess that is what I call trust. So once gain, thanks guys!!!
So let's talk about poker a little bit. Now that the hotels and the flights have been cautiously selected and booked, I will try to spend some time on the poker sites to train, practice and adjust my natural poker skills. I know that I rank easily in the top 20 world poker players, but I still need to train. Did Zidane stop training when he became the best player in the world?

So, the money I am going to use to play online will not come from the bankroll. I prefer to say that before I win a tournament online tomorrow and you start winging. To be honest, my results online have been poor lately, mainly because of too much aggessiveness and not enough patience. I will try to let you know my results day after day this week, just to warm up before Vegas. I will play mostly "sit and goes" ($5) and "tournaments" ($5). Please do not panick if I am crap and please dont start buying a new car if I win. Online poker and "real" poker are two different worlds, like football and beach soccer or going to the beach in britain and going to a real sunny beach in south of France...

Cheers

Seb


Voila voila, grâce à un coup de pouce Colombien, la cagnotte a dépassé les 50% et ça c'est bien!
Maintenant que j'ai un peu de temps, je vais... quoi? Non je ne me fous pas de vous, les deux dernières semaines ont été super chargées et j'ai été vraiment busy comme on dit à Vegas. Bon ok, j'ai beaucoup glandé et là je vais glander un peu moins et pouvoir m'entraîner un peu au poker en ligne et vous tenir au courant de mes performances (qui n'ont pas été fantastiques récemment...). Rendez-vous demain ou après-demain pour un premier bilan de l'entraînement.

El Chibre de Oro

1 commentaire:

  1. courage, quand l'entraînement va bien, la compèt passe toute seule !

    RépondreSupprimer